Terms and Conditions
1. I have been examined by a licensed medical practitioner (“Practitioner”) within the past six months and have been found by such Practitioner able to perform all vigorous stretching and the Yoga Practices, which I am to perform during my enrolment with VYASA Yoga Singapore.
2. I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by VYASA Yoga Singapore and associated teachers as to when, where and how to perform and not to perform Yoga Practices.
3. I agree and acknowledge that participation in any Yoga Practices could constitute a risk of serious injury to me. I voluntarily and knowingly recognize, accept and assume this risk and warrant that I am physically fit and able to perform the Yoga Practices without risking serious injury. I acknowledge that neither VYASA Yoga Singapore associated teachers, staff or employees shall be deemed to be responsible or liable (whether in contract or in tort or under any statute whatsoever), for any injury, illness or mishap I sustain arising from or out of, or in any way directly or indirectly connected with the Yoga Practices.
4. I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in Yoga Practices and theory only. VYASA Yoga Singapore, associated teachers, staff or employees of VYASA Yoga Singapore, are not liable for, nor expected to provide any advice, training or medical assistance other than in the form of the Yoga Practices.
5. I indemnify and will at all time hereafter well and sufficiently indemnify and keep fully indemnified VYASA Yoga Singapore, associated teachers, staff or employees of VYASA Singapore from and against all actions, suits, causes of action, proceedings, claims, costs, and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or made against VYASA Yoga Singapore, associated teachers, staff or employees, of VYASA Yoga Singapore in connection with or arising out of any such injury, illness or mishap to me.